The benefits of the HTS multifunction system for espalier vineyards
- Hooved animals such as deer, roe deer and wild boar
- Birds especially thrushes and blackbirds
Financial losses are caused: by the eating and damage to ripe grapes, from nibbling and the removal of bark from shoots (particularly by roe deer), which result in a drop in the quality of the harvested grapes and, in some cases, a drop in production the following year.All this damage is prevented by using the HTS system, which thanks to specific accessories, allows to close off the vineyard completely, preventing access to wildlife.
Reduction in LEAF ENTANGLEMENT
Greater COST SAVINGS
- Once the first pair of wires has been closed off during the regrowth phase, you will no longer have to manage growth because the net will guide the shoots to the top of the wall.Pruning of side shoots will no longer be required. Only topping will be needed.See topping video.
- More compact espalier and greater efficiency during plant-health treatments. See video: topping video.
- Lower costs due to reduced personnel managing the canopy during the season.
- Option of mechanical harvesting
- Allows for use of pre-pruner
EASY to use
Easy to assemble and can be adapted to any type of espalier (see net assembly video).Can be lifted when various operations are required such as thinning, closing of the first pair of wires, leaf removal, etc. See leaf removal video .
Thanks to the plate with clip, the net can be pulled up completely so that it is out of the way during important operations in the dormant phase (pruning, thinning, etc.)
In addition, once the net is held up by the plate and clip, it can be unclipped and released back to the ground without losing tension.